The Nairobi Serena Hotel stands on the outskirts of Nairobi's Central Park, shaded by jacaranda, bougainvillea, and acacia trees.
The tranquil setting belies its location just moments from most city attractions, including art and cultural institutions, shopping, nightlife, and entertainment, and convenient to nearby game reserves.
- A member of the Leading Hotels of the World, Nairobi Serena Offers exceptional standards of accommodation, service, cuisine, and amenities.
- As such it is the natural choice of corporate executives conducting business in Nairobi or luxury adventure travellers en route to safari.
- The restaurant and health club are the finest in all of Kenya.
- 183 air - conditioned rooms, plus 7 suits, including one State Suite.
- 24-hour room service.
- Business Centre and conference facilities.
- Cuisine inspired by Kenyan, Indian, Italian, French and Creole themes.
- The fines health club in all of Kenya.
- Game viewing at Imbecile National Park is a 4-hour drive away, 40 minutes, overviews of Great Rift Valley, and Lake Naivasha and Lake Nakuru.
- Full conference facilities