Day 1. Lake Manyara.
Depart Arusha in the morning for Lake Manyara, Afternoon game drive to explore this wonderful park famous for its tree-climbing lions and birdlife. Contrasting with the intimacy of the forest, is the grass floodplain and its expansive views eastward across the alkaline lake, to the jagged blue volcanic peaks that rise from the endless Maasai steppes large buffalo, wildebeest and zebra congregate on these grassy plains, as do giraffes. Some so dark in coloration that they appear to be from a distance. Dinner and overnight at lodge.
Day 2. Ngorongoro.
After breakfast proceed on to Ngorongoro crater to arrive in time for lunch. After the lunch descend to the floor of the crater by use of 4wheel drive vehicle that will take you 2000ft down to the crater. The Crater is one of the world's greatest natural spectacles; its magical setting and abundant wildlife never fail to enthral visitors. It borders the Serengeti National Park to the north and west. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Day 3. Serengeti.
After breakfast depart for Serengeti passing through Olduvai Gorge the site of Leakey’s family discovery of fossils of human and animal ancestors dating back to almost two million years. The Serengeti ecosystem is one of the oldest on earth. The essential features of climate, vegetation and fauna have barely changed in the past million years. Early man himself made an appearance in Olduvai Gorge about two million years ago. Some patterns of life, death, adaptation and migration are as old as the hills themselves. Meals and overnight at lodge.
Day 4. Serengeti.
Full day in Serengeti plains, Search for wild game you might have missed the previous game drive. Morning and after noon game drives. It is the migration for which Serengeti is perhaps most famous. Over a million wildebeest and about 200,000 zebras flow south from the northern hills to the southern plains for the short rains every October and November, and then swirl west and north after the long rains in April, May and June. So strong is the ancient instinct to move that no drought, gorge or crocodile infested river can hold them back. Meals and overnight at lodge.
Day 5. Arusha.
After breakfast, depart to Arusha town- Safari Destination; it is a starting point for safaris in the northern circuit arriving in time for lunch. After lunch prepare for your next destination.
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated on each itinerary
- Ground transportation with an English speaking driver/guide or naturalist guide
- Game drives or sightseeing depending on the itinerary – where indicated
- Park or reserve entry fees – where applicable
- Olduvai museum visit – where applicable
- Airport or border transfers – unless stated otherwise on the itinerary
- Visas (currently US$ 50 per person)
- Inoculations and personal insurance
- Any internal flights and departure taxes (with Tanzania)
- International flights and departure taxes
- Optional activities and excursions
- Items of personal nature such as beverages, telephone, postage etc..
- Holiday (Christmas, Easter) and other seasonal surcharges