Day 1 - Nairobi/Nakuru
Depart Nairobi at 7.30Am. Drive down to the floor of the Rift Valley to Lake Nakuru, arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon tour of Lake Nakuru which is a seasonal home for millions of flamingos and many other species of birds. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge.
Day 2 - Nakuru/Maasai Mara
Depart for Maasai Mara Game Reserve after an early breakfast. Lunch at the lodge and an afternoon game viewing in the reserve that borders Serengeti National Park in Tanzania. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa lodge.
Day 3 - Maasai Mara
Full day experiencing the Mara magic in the Kenya's premier reserve which is an extension of Serengeti National Park in Tanzania. The Mara reserve is the most popular in Kenya and it owes this to the astounding concentration of game within the park all the year round with the Wildebeest migration mainly in July and August. A visit to the Maasai village can be arranged at an extra cost for those who are interested. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa lodge.
Day 4 - Massai Mara/Nairobi
After breakfast the tour returns to Nairobi by lunchtime.
Price inclusive of:
- Transport in 7 seater Tour Van with pop up roof
- Tour bus fitted with Hi-Fi radio
- Accommodation at Lodge
- 1st Night accommodation in Nairobi
- All park entrance fees
- All Government taxes and levies
- 3 Meals a Day Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian
- Game drives
- One Litre Mineral water a day while on safari
- Drivers Allowances
- Airport Transfers
- International airfare & flights
- Airport departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Visa and Passport fees
- Mara or Samburu Villages visit - $25 per entry
- First and Last night accommodation in Nairobi
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and beverages in Lodge