Day 1 : Nairobi/Nanyuki
Depart Nairobi in the morning at around 9/10am for Nanyuki arriving in time for lunch. The afternoon is spent in this area for acclimatization by walking along the equitor line. Dinner and overnight in a budget hotel.
Day 2 : Old Moses Camp
After breakfast, drive to Sirimon Park Gate. After check-in start hiking through the Rain Forest for 9 km (5/6 hours) to Old Moses camp (3300m). Dinner and overnight in the camp.
Day 3 : Old moses/Shipton Camp
Depart Old Moses Camp at 7:30 am via Mackinders Valley to Shipton Camp (4200m). The distance takes 8to9 hrs 15km. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4 : Shimpton/Point Lenana/ Chogoria
Early morning departure (3:00 am) to the summit, a walk that takes 3 hrs to point Lenana (4985m) arriving at 6:30 in the morning. After sunrise, descend to Mintos Hut for full breakfast and later proceed down through the Gorges valley to Chogoria Bandas and campsite. Dinner and overnight.
Day 5 : Chogoria/Nairobi
After breakfast, set on morning journey to Chogoria village(32km) if you don't want you can take a jeep you pay direct or you cost share in a group. Then after Chogoria the transport is provided back to Nairobi, arriving late afternoon.
- All park entry fees
- Transportation from and back to Nairobi
- Services of a trained guide and porters
- All camping equipments
- Three meals per day breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Climbing equipments
- Sleeping bags
- Other expenses of personal nature such laundry, beverages, bottled water, tips etc.
Included in the price:
- Guarantee price/guarantee trek on confirmation
- Transfer to and from the base of the mountain
- Full board accommodation whilst on the trek. Meal plan as detailed: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner
- Accommodations in camps/huts as per the itinerary
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional guide, porters and skilled cook
- Start and finish Nairobi
- Treated water on the trek.
- On completion, successful climb Certificate
- Laundry, sleeping bags, beverages/Drinks, accommodation before the trek and climbing gears
- International flights
- Visas to Kenya
- Items of personal nature
- Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary
|Group size||2 pax||4 pax||6 pax|